- Trek all the popular trails like Great Baikal Trail
- Go cruising around the lake with a boat
- Raft on mountain rivers and go rock climbing
- Know the local culture, visit places of power
- Ride a bike in endless Tajeran steppe
- Pick berries, mushrooms and nuts in autumn
Choose from 12 winter tours
Certified local guides
Our guides are locals truly in love with Baikal, who are eager to share their knowledge with you!
Travellers to travellers
We have extensive traveling experience and try to tailor all our services to travellers like us!
Off the beaten path
We choose the most interesting, not just the most popular, and know when it’s the right time.
Want your tour cheaper?
Join one of our already booked ongoing tours and get a lower price!
Two sides of winter Baikal
- Drive by transparent ice of Lake Baikal
- See stupa of enlightenment and views to the Little Sea from Ogoy Island
- Explore beautiful ice caves and remote grottens
- Experience Siberian hospitality and stunningly blue ice of the lake
Winter Irkutsk City Tour
- Immerse yourself in the life and history of Irkutsk and Siberia
- Visit the site of the ancient city entrance
- Discover the legends of underground streets in city center
- Explore the Old Town of Irkutsk and see it from the inside
Winter Day Tour to Arshan and Tunka Valley
- Taste authentic buryat dumplings "pozy" made of one the best in the world meat
- Visit the secret observatory of Badary area, which monitors solar activity and GPS
- Visit the crater of a dormant volcano
- Recharge your batteries by swimming in hot springs
Tour to Listvyanka with dog sledding
- Enjoy a ride on dog sledges
- Visit open-air wooden architecture museum
- See the spectacular view of the lake from the top of Chersky hill
- aste delicious and famous Baikal Omul whitefish
No results found for your request